Monday, August 16, 2010

Hunks in Underwear

Sometimes revealing all is not as sexy as just wearing a piece of underwear. Seeing a hunk wearing his underwear just let your imagination run wild and its more sexually stimulating then baring it all at first sight. Here are some hot sexy hunks parading their underwear for your pleasure.

Which balls do you want from me?

Do you want to get between my legs?

Come sit beside me....

Those longing eyes...
I am already on the bed..what are you waiting for?I am ready...


Come on..I am waiting..
Let me show you something..



I am taking it off..

I am spreading my legs for you...
You are making me all wet...
Pick one..
Lastly..the very sexy Hidetoshi Nakata in his calvin klein campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...